We’ve put together a list of the top 10 last minute Christmas gift ideas for that traveler and wanderlust addict in your life. I’ve tried to include a mix of devices, cosmetics, and gifts that make air travel, packing and capturing memories from all of your adventures a bit easier for you. Enjoy!
- A cork board map to chart all of your wish list and past destinations.
- Moisture mist to keep your skin flawless during and after long haul air travel
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones to keep out the engine noise and crying babies
- Travel size memory foam neck pillow so that you never have to experience neck spasms in coach
- Packing Cube System. Because mixing your dirty laundry with your clean garments is just gross.
- iPhone Camera Lens Set – Everything you need for some improved photography from your pocket sized iPhone.
- The NEW and Improved Fanny Pack from Lo&Sons
- White & Warren Cashmere Travel Wrap to keep you cozy throughout all the air, train and car travel without making you sweat.
- Mini Bar Kit. Because it really is 5 o’clock somewhere when you’re jet lagged and.. Why not? You’re on vacation!
- Everything you need from make-up remover to cleanser and hand salve, this awesome travel size kit has it covered to keep you pretty.
If you are the traveling adventurer in the family, feel free to send this list to your family!
Until the next adventure,